Wash & Care
Most of our clothes are made out of cotton and/or polyester and they should be treated with care. As long as you follow this washing instructions you shouldn’t see any kind of deterioration on them.
How to wash
- Turn the clothes inside-out.
- Put only similar colors together.
- Use a mild detergent and avoid fabric softeners.
- Machine wash cold (30°C/85°F max.) on a gentle cycle.
- Don’t dry-clean and avoid the dryer.
- Don’t iron over the print; turn the garment inside-out and iron on the reverse side.
If after following all the instructions above you see any kind of damage on your clothing it’s possible that there was a problem during the manufacturing process. In that case please refer to our Refund Policy or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.